What Cloud Wanderers do?
1. Cloud Wander in Aotearoa, Land of the Long White Cloud
2. Study & cultivate Asian Wisdom Arts, which we share via Events
3. Source & distribute premium quality goods from across the Silkroads
4. Cultivate various skills & specialities, which we sometimes offer via our Services
5. Look for special places, good teachers & other treasures, which we share via our Journal
Qigong Foundations Course
Qigong is the art and practice of cultivating Qi (energy, vitality, the fluid of life). The foundational pillars of Qigong are breath, body & mind.
In Qigong practice, we work to shape and condition these three pillars in a favourable direction for our health & wellbeing.
The one month long course will cover the foundational principles of Qigong and provide practical exercises & information for self-cultivation.
Join for the whole month (5 classes) or come drop in to any class.
YangSheng practices & teaching focus on prevention of disease, depletion, imbalances & nourishing life to its fullest.
YangSheng retreat includes:
-Healthy diet & seasonal foods
-Quality sleep & daily rest
-Qigong practice for harmonising Qi
-Daoyin practice for pathogenic Qi purging
-Stretching & body conditioning
-Mind calming/conditioning & meditation
-Foundational principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
-Daoist philosophy & lifestyle guidance
-Harnessing the nature & surroundings
-Harmony with yourself & others
Learn about the Cloud Wanderers online hustle & culture corner. We call it the Silkroads.
Here you can find quality goods, meet interesting characters & learn about culture.
Based in New Zealand, we share the gems old & new, online & in-person.
Cloud Wanderers Journal
Cloud Wanderers © 2021